Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
But the staff made my visit quite enjoyable. From top to bottom, the hotel staff and contract security were pleasant, courteous and respectful. Given the need, I'll stay there again just to find out if it was a fluke. But I'll bet it wasn't.
Hotel check in was great! After getting into our room it didn't smell like smoke but it smelled weird maybe like a chemical they used to clean the room? We only stayed for a night so wasn't too bad here were the pros and cons Pros: looked elegant Clean Spacious Cons: Tv didn't work And they left ...
staff was terrible in the front she had a bad accident and couldn't understand her they need somebody that speaks English right and she had a rude attitude
When I first arrived at the hotel, the room seemed simple, but neat and clean. I didn't notice the stench of cigarette smoke from the bathroom shower curtain until later. I had asked for a non-smoker room. After awhile it became overpowering. Because of the late hour I waited until the following ...
It was not bad not terrible but wasn't the best however it was right downtown the people the that stayed there were a bit shady but that could just be my insicurities catching the best of me. I experienced no issues but then again I'm very low maintenance. The room served its purpose probably would ...
The sheets and towels were clean but the floor was filthy as if it had been never mopped in a while, we had to wear our flip flops around the room because my sons feet was black! The mattress was extremely hard! I woke up with my back and sides hurting, And the pool was out of order. Other than that ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Folsom hotel! Finding the perfect hotel during your Sacramento getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Folsom. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Folsom hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your holiday.
- Sacramento is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Folsom has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.5. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Sacramento has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Folsom is popular among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 800% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?