Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Hotel check in was great! After getting into our room it didn't smell like smoke but it smelled weird maybe like a chemical they used to clean the room? We only stayed for a night so wasn't too bad here were the pros and cons Pros: looked elegant Clean Spacious Cons: Tv didn't work And they left ...
staff was terrible in the front she had a bad accident and couldn't understand her they need somebody that speaks English right and she had a rude attitude
But the staff made my visit quite enjoyable. From top to bottom, the hotel staff and contract security were pleasant, courteous and respectful. Given the need, I'll stay there again just to find out if it was a fluke. But I'll bet it wasn't.
It was not bad not terrible but wasn't the best however it was right downtown the people the that stayed there were a bit shady but that could just be my insicurities catching the best of me. I experienced no issues but then again I'm very low maintenance. The room served its purpose probably would ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Sacramento accommodation! Choosing the perfect place to stay during your Greater Sacramento escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Sacramento. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Sacramento hotels even allow you to bring several pets along for your holiday.
- Greater Sacramento is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet owners say Sacramento has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.5. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Greater Sacramento has 11 dog parks where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Sacramento is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the area to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?