Consider yourself in a brand-new city: you might picture yourself wandering through the roads, staring up at the gorgeous settings or the buildings everywhere around you. But Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park is one attraction you're anticipating in particular. Right now is finally the time to mark it off your must-do list.
Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park Accommodation
Hotels near Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park
A visit to Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
It is in Groton, which is 40 miles outside of the state capital, Hartford.
If you want to stay someplace near Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park, we've got you covered. You'll be able to find 13 accommodation options within 2 miles. One of the most well-known hotels is the Hampton Inn Groton/Mystic/New London, just 1 mile away. Two more great options are the Hilton Garden Inn Mystic/Groton, 1 mile away, and the Holiday Inn New London - Mystic Area, only 0.9 miles away.
If sightseeing's your top priority and you're looking to save dollars on accommodation, then there are a few budget-friendly hotels nearby. Two names to keep in mind are the Thames Inn & Marina and the Motel 6 Groton CT. The first is 0.3 miles away, while the second is 0.7 miles away.
If you'd love to spend your nights somewhere that you can blissfully talk about with family and friends well into the future, you'll be happy to know that there are a few stylish upmarket hotels nearby. Be sure to take a look at the latest deals at the Days Inn and Suites Groton Near the Casinos (1 mile away) or the Ramada Groton (1 mile away).
Cumberland Farms is a well-known spot that's close to Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park. Tourists in search of a break come here for strong coffee and yummy treats. When hunger comes calling, dig into a meal at Paul's Pasta Shop. This spot is also not far away. Unwind with a round of drinks from Gatehouse Tavern.
Once you've checked out Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park, you might want to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Feel the breeze in your hair, the water lapping at your feet and the salt on your lips at Eastern Point Beach.
- If you're a fan of the ocean and history, visit The Submarine Force Library and Museum where you will see exhibits and collections of maritime artifacts.
- Take advantage of a fine day and head to Bluff Point State Park to spend a few hours in the great outdoors.
- A historic and striking landmark, Avery Point Light has served as a beacon for many weary sailors throughout its time, and it's a fantastic place to take some photos if you are in the area.
- Morgan Point Light was established to warn sailors in the dark or in stormy, dangerous weather, and it has survived a great many years in the elements. Still a distinguished landmark today, it's a lovely spot to visit.
The close proximity of New London to Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park makes light rail a great way to reach this attraction. It's 0.7 miles away.
Expedia's inventory of resorts and motels in Mystic - New London delivers all the things you require, so you can be certain to get lodging near Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park that you'll adore. Mystic - New London saw quite a few sightseers in the most recent twelve months, so get hunting. When the moment arrives to reserve, you'll travel with confidence: visitors of all types would propose their Mystic - New London hotel to their friends or family members. You're only a click away from all the recommendations you're looking for.
- The guest services at hotels close to Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park will be awesome, as you might hope near such a stunning feature.
- Rooms in Mystic - New London accommodation are always neat and tidy.
- We've got it right here if you want spaces that are snug plus orderly and fresh.
Your favored site is expecting you with Expedia's diverse inventory of hotels near Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park.
Mystic - New London Facts
After Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park is realized, you'll still have lots to do in Mystic - New London.
- Mystic - New London is starting to gain in status after having been kept secret.
- Head out on the town to conclude the adventure right; the next day, drop in on a local monument.
- Prepare to realize Mystic - New London also is experienced when it comes to specialized service after you spend a day on its abundant pastimes.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and meet some amazing new photo ops. Planning a vacation to Mystic - New London is decidedly the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park. Reserve now!