** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
Enjoy easy access to the pool when you book a stay in our luxury condo on the Gulf Coast! Amenities you're sure to love include:
• 1 Bedroom with 1 Serta King bed
• Serta bunk beds in the hall
• Queen sofa bed for additional guests
• Family pool with splash pad and lazy river
• Adults only pool with luxury poolside cabanas and bar
• Private beach access
• Shared outdoor hot tub
• Let stress melt away in Salamander Spa
• Fitness center
Your next beach vacation starts with a stay in our suite, which has easy access to the pool! As our guest, you’ll enjoy private beach access to the sugar white sands of Destin. When you’re not at the beach, splash around in the family pool and float down the lazy river. If you’re seeking a more romantic vacation, lounge in the luxury cabanas at the adults-only pool and sip on a poolside beverage.
Our space has 1 BEDROOM with 1 Serta King bed. You'll find a set of Serta bunk beds in the hall and a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. There is also a 43" LG Smart TV in the bedroom.
Get ready in our 2 BATHROOMS. We provide you with bathrobes, a hairdryer, terry towels, and complimentary toiletries. Keep your clothes clean, courtesy of the Maytag Stainless-Steel front load washer and dryer.
After exploring the sugar white beaches, retreat to our luxurious, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Relax on the balcony or patio with your favorite beverage or put your favorite show on the 65 LG Smart TV. Connect with friends and family back home with Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a stove, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, cooking utensils, dishes and flatware by Fortessa, and a toaster. There is a Keurig for your morning coffee. There are 4 on-site restaurants for you to enjoy. When it’s hot out, we’d suggest you visit Sprinkles Ice Cream Parlor for a delicious treat to help you cool down!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at The Lofts at Henderson Beach Resort where our space is conveniently located. These include fitness facility access, Internet access, use of all of the pools, private beach access, bicycle rentals, the shuttle service, and the business center. Make sure to make time to treat yourself at the award-winning Salamander Spa and let your stress melt away. Your kids will love the family pool, which has a splash park and a lazy river. If you need some kid-free time, lounge in one of the luxury poolside cabanas at the adults-only pool.
Self-parking is available on-site for $15/night. Garage and valet parking are both available for $25/night.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of $135/stay.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a non-refundable damage waiver of $75 and an administrative fee of $50.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
There are plenty of things to do during your vacation in Florida! We’d highly suggest taking part in one of the dolphin cruises. If you’d prefer a more romantic atmosphere, try a sunset cruise with your partner. In the mornings, venture out to Capriccio Café for a cup of coffee. Cool down in the evenings by enjoying a drink at Beach Walk Café.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Snowbird Traveler Safe!
• This loft offers easy access to the pool
• If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of $135/stay (per pet)
• Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of $75 and an administrative fee of $50
• Housekeeping is available for $50-$75/night, depending on the size of the unit
• Self-parking is available for $15/night per vehicle
• Valet parking and garage parking are available for $25/night per vehicle
• A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!