Visitors can enjoy all that Fortine has to offer including its golf courses. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.), 42.4 mi (68.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fortine
A couple of favorite places to visit are Crystal Lakes Golf Course and Meadow Creek Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Dickey Lake and Memorial Park.
As you start planning for your getaway to Fortine, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 7 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Wilderness Club is located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the heart of Fortine. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Eureka can enjoy access to a golf course and a water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
- RiverStone Family Lodge is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the center of Fortine. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star cabin in Eureka can enjoy access to free parking and a conference center, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- EDA Ranch is 6 mi (9.7 km) from central Fortine. Guests who stay at this 3-star ranch in Eureka can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Fortine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fortine is 17.01 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F