Visitors can enjoy all that Stryker has to offer including the ski areas, shopping, and restaurants. There are 112 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.), 33.9 mi (54.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stryker
Places to visit in the larger region include Dickey Lake, Meadow Creek Golf Course, and Crystal Lakes Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Stryker, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 112 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Kandahar Lodge at Whitefish Mountain Resort is located 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the heart of Stryker. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Whitefish can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- EDA Ranch is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from central Stryker. Guests who stay at this 3-star ranch in Eureka can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- The Hibernation House is the Best Lodging Value on the Mountain is 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the center of Stryker. This 2-star hotel in Whitefish features ski slopes, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Stryker
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 33°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Average annual rainfall for Stryker is 17.01 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F