Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Frackville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, coffeehouses, and monuments.
- You'll find 69 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hazleton
- The closest major airport is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Selinsgrove, PA (SEG-Penn Valley), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Frackville
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Schuylkill Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. You'll also find Mountain Valley Golf Course and Locust Lake State Park in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Frackville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Frackville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 52.87 inches of rain falls on Frackville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F