Think of yourself ambling through the streets during your future holiday, taking note of the lovely scenery or the monuments wherever you look. However, Fuengirola Beach is one draw you are especially prepared for. Now is finally the moment to get there.
Lodging Nearby Fuengirola Beach
Hotels near Fuengirola Beach
Hunting for places to stay that are close to Fuengirola Beach?
Making your way there is part of the enjoyment, as it's 270 miles from the country's capital city, Madrid, in an area known as Fuengirola.
If you'd like to find a hotel within walking distance of Fuengirola Beach, you can consider 21 located within a radius of 0.6 miles. Top ones are the Las Pirámides, Hotel Florida Spa and Hotel Villa de Laredo.
If you'd rather keep your accommodation costs minimal, shift your attention to one of the many budget-conscious hotels in the area. Placed 1 mile from it is the Hotel Yaramar, but you might also like to take a look into the Hotel Angela if you're looking for another option. It's 1 mile away.
The immediate area also features a number of upmarket hotels that offer guests a rather luxurious experience. Make sure you consider the Hotel Las Palmeras, which is a mere 0.4 miles away. Another great hotel is the Hotel Las Rampas, 0.3 miles away.
This area is bustling with interesting things to see. Costa del Sol is a notable eatery close to Fuengirola Beach. When the sun starts to fade, you should get going to O Mamma Mia for a more substantial meal. Then, kickstart a fun night with some drinks at Crepes'n Tapas Bar.
Can't tear yourself away? Well, hold on because there's more than just Fuengirola Beach to do in the region:
- If you like meandering around and exploring the local area, you are likely to lose track of time at La Plaza de los Chinorros.
- Go and see a show at Salon Varietes Theatre and let yourself be amazed by the highly talented actors.
- If you're missing your weekly game, get to Fuengirola Adventure Golf. It's the perfect place to practice your game while you enjoy the fresh air.
- Check out Roman Archaeological Park and let your imagination run wild as you observe an archaeological excavation site.
- Las Gaviotas Beach is the perfect destination for a day out with the family. The kids can frolic on the beach, try to find some wildlife and enjoy a splash if it's warm and sunny.
Some tourists arrive at Fuengirola Beach by rail. It's just 0.4 miles from Fuengirola to this destination.
Hotels and lodging in Fuengirola listed on Expedia have all the things you require, so you'll certainly find options near Fuengirola Beach that you'll enjoy. Get researching Fuengirola welcomed quite a few travelers in the past year. Need help making a decision? You can discover all the insider information you're searching for right here. You can rest easy when reservation time hits, too: all manner of guests would propose their Fuengirola hotel to an associate.
- The staff at lodging around Fuengirola Beach surpass all target which will only improve your journey to this dazzling feature.
- Rooms in Fuengirola lodging are always neat and clean.
- We've got it right here if you want suites that are comfortable as well as clean.
And thanks to Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Fuengirola Beach, you can stay right next door.
Once Fuengirola Beach is accomplished, there are still more activities to see and do in Fuengirola.
- Fuengirola has been kept secret, but is currently starting to be recognized.
- Fuengirola also knows a few things about personal hospitality after a day spent on its a full itinerary of pastimes.
- Happen upon a market to browse for mementos and appreciate a tempting snack of the local fare.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and usher in some new selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Fuengirola, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Fuengirola Beach from Expedia. Book today!