Find Hotels in Furano
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Furano are sure to enjoy the ski areas and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and coffeehouses.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Furano
- The closest major airport is in Asahikawa (AKJ), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Furano
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Asahigaoka Sogotoshi Park and Garden of Wind. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Furano Ski Resort, Prince Snow Resort Furano, and Campana Rokkatei are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Furano Golf Course and Goro's Stone House.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Furano. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Focus Furano Management Service - Amenities at this 4-star vacation home include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and room size.
- CHALET FUYURI - Our customers love the family-friendly amenities and convenient parking at this apartment. With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Tsuru Apartments - With a stay at this 2.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean rooms.
Dressing for Furano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Furano is 1.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F