Rejoice in the wonders of Mother Nature at Blue Pond.
It is situated 560 miles from Tokyo, in a place known as Asahikawa.
The Hotel ParkHills is the one and only hotel candidate available in the area near Blue Pond. It is just 2 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Blue Pond
During your time here, you'll figure out that there's loads more than just Blue Pond to visit:
- As you near Shirahige Falls, you will feel revitalized by this natural phenomenon, its thunderous sounds and spectacular misty flows.
- Get up close to the bubbling waters and dancing steam of Shirokane Hot Spring.
- Head on up to Tokachidake Bogakudai Observation Tower, and you'll be well-rewarded with awe-inspiring outlooks of the area.
- Living on this earth, we're lucky to have the opportunity to experience its natural phenomena. Look into the eyes of Mother Nature as steam escapes from the bubbling waters of Fukiage Onsen.
- Get in touch with the local customs by taking some time to visit Takushinkan.