Visitors can enjoy all that Minamifurano has to offer including its parks. There are 80 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Asahikawa (AKJ), 35.1 mi (56.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Obihiro (OBO-Tokachi - Obihiro), 44.6 mi (71.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Minamifurano
Places to visit in the larger region include Unkai Terrace, Goro's Stone House, and Furano Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Sahoro Country Club and Sahororizoto Ski Area.
As you plan your trip to Minamifurano, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 80 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Nanputei is located in the heart of Minamifurano. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hostel in Ikutora can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Furano Natulux Hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from central Minamifurano. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Furano can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- New Furano Prince Hotel is 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the center of Minamifurano. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Furano can enjoy access to the ski slopes and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Minamifurano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Minamifurano gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 18°F