Visitors can enjoy all that Gerenzano has to offer including its parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Fiera Milano Exhibition Center, Cathedral of Como, and Volta Temple.
- You'll find 2445 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Milan
- The closest major airport is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (LIN-Linate), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gerenzano
A favorite place to visit in the city is Parco degli Aironi. Additionally, in the area you'll find Fiera Milano Exhibition Center and Cathedral of Como.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Concorde Fiera - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Volta Temple, 13.1 mi/21 km from the heart of the city, and Villa Olmo, which is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away.
Dressing for Gerenzano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 40.43 inches of rain falls on Gerenzano each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 34°F