Visitors to Glasgow are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, entertainment choices, and golf courses. You'll find 84 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bowling Green.
Sightseeing and Staying in Glasgow
The city's cultural venues include Plaza Theatre and South Central Kentucky Cultural Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fox Hollow Golf Club and Fort Williams.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Glasgow. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Glasgow - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Main Street Bed & Breakfast Established in 1810 - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hall Place Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and conference space. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Glasgow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Glasgow gets about 52.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 29°F