Visiting Horse Cave
Visitors to Horse Cave are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and sporting events. You'll find 84 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bowling Green.
Sightseeing and Staying in Horse Cave
The picturesque setting of Hidden River Cave and American Cave Museum and Mammoth Cave National Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Horse Cave Motel - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Horse Cave
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 52.87 inches of rain falls on Horse Cave each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F