Visiting Cave City
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Cave City, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the local tours and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and festivals. You'll find 84 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bowling Green.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cave City
The city's cultural venues include Mammoth Cave Wildlife Museum and Dinosaur World. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and such places to visit as Crystal Onyx Cave and Mammoth Cave National Park. Additionally, you might want to add Guntown Mountain to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cave City. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp Resort - With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its overall value and pool.
- Sleep Inn & Suites - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn And Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Cave City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Cave City gets about 52.87 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F