Visitors to Grabouw are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, gardens, and art.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Grabouw
- The closest major airport is in Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 29.2 mi (47 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grabouw
The city's natural beauty is on display at Elgin, Eskom Palmiet Visitor Centre, and Kogelberg Nature Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Paul Cluver Wines and Almenkerk Wine Estate.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Grabouw. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Exner Exclusive Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Grabouw
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Average annual rainfall for Grabouw is 0.79 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 46°F