Find Hotels in Gradara
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Gradara has to offer including its monuments. Aquafan, Arch of Augustus, and Tempio Malatestiano are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Gradara
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 9.9 mi (16 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gradara
A favorite place to visit in the city is Gradara Castle. Additionally, in the area you'll find Aquafan and Arch of Augustus.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Gradara. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Loggia di Gradara Relais - Guest House is located in central Gradara. This guesthouse in Gradara features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Relais Villa Matarazzo is 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Gradara can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Castello di Granarola is located within 1.5 mi (2.4 km) of the city center. With a stay at this apartment in Gradara, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Tempio Malatestiano, located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center, and Antica Pescheria, which is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) away.
Dressing for Gradara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Gradara each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F