Visitors can enjoy all that Pesaro has to offer including the art, theaters, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Aquafan, Arch of Augustus, and Tempio Malatestiano.
- There are 77 hotels and other accommodations in Pesaro
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 16.6 mi (26.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ancona (AOI-Falconara), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pesaro
Notable city landmarks like Ducale Palace and Almerici Palace might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Teatro Rossini and Rocca Costanza Pesaro.
In Pesaro, there are 77 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Cattani Stuart - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Excelsior - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Clipper - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Top places to see around the area include Aquafan, 14.2 mi/22.8 km from the heart of the city, and Arch of Augustus, which is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away.
Getting Around Pesaro
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Pesaro Station. Pesaro might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Pesaro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Pesaro gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F