Visiting Gabicce Mare
Travelers to Gabicce Mare will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Aquafan, Arch of Augustus, and Tempio Malatestiano.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Gabicce Mare
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gabicce Mare
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Aquafan, Arch of Augustus, and Tempio Malatestiano. Additionally, in the area you'll find Antica Pescheria and Piazza Cavour.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Gabicce Mare. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Posillipo - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Napoleon - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Sans Souci - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Castel Sismondo, 12.2 mi/19.7 km from the city center, and Tiberius Bridge, which is 12.4 mi (20 km) away.
Dressing for Gabicce Mare
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Gabicce Mare gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F