Visitors can enjoy all that Cattolica has to offer including the waterfront, monuments, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and museums. Top sights around the area include Aquafan, Arch of Augustus, and Tempio Malatestiano.
- There are 116 hotels and other accommodations in Cattolica
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cattolica
Favorite places to visit in the city include Piscina Di Cattolica, Museo della Regina, and Via Dante. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are I Delfini Beach Village and Fontana delle Sirene.
In Cattolica, there are 116 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Romagna - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Tres Jolie B&B Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Carducci 76 - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Aquafan, 4.7 mi/7.5 km from the city center, and Arch of Augustus, which is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) away.
Getting Around Cattolica
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Cattolica Station. Cattolica might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Cattolica
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cattolica is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F