Visiting Granadilla de Abona
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Granadilla de Abona, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the seaside and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its volcano viewpoints. Teide National Park, Los Cristianos Beach, and Los Gigantes Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 175 hotels and other accommodations in Granadilla de Abona
- The closest major airport is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Granadilla de Abona
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Cave of Santo Hermano Pedro, El Medano Beach, and The Red Mountain. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Granadilla de Abona History Museum and La Tejita Beach.
In Granadilla de Abona, there are 175 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Los Amigos Hostel - This 2-star hostel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Kn Hotel Arenas del Mar - Adults Only - Our customers like the proximity to the airport and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free Internet.
- Hotel Rural Senderos de Abona - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers love its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Teide National Park, 8.6 mi/13.8 km from the heart of the city, and Los Cristianos Beach, which is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away.
Dressing for Granadilla de Abona
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 61°F at night
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Granadilla de Abona each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and March with an average of 60°F