Find Hotels in Arona
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 20, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Arona, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and bars. Around the area, top sights include Los Cristianos Beach, Teide National Park, and Los Gigantes Beach.
- There are 489 hotels and other accommodations in Arona
- The closest major airport is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in La Gomera (GMZ), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arona
Favorite family attractions include Monkey Park and Camel Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Los Cristianos Beach, Guaza Hill, and Chayofita Hill. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tenerife Sur is a favorite for retail therapy.
In Arona, you'll be able to select from 489 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Vanilla Garden Hotel - Adults Only - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Sir Anthony Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Europe Villa Cortes - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Teide National Park, 12.5 mi/20.2 km from the city center, and Los Gigantes Beach, which is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) away.
Dressing for Arona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 61°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Arona each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 60°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Arona?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Arona, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Arona?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Arona?
What's the best accommodation for families in Arona?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Arona?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Arona?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Arona?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Los Cristianos Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Las Vistas Beach?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Arona?
Recent reviews of Arona hotels
More trip options
- Arona Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Arona Airports
- Hotels in Arona Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Arona Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Arona
- More Hotel Options in Arona
- More Popular Hotels in Canary Islands
- Other Hotels near Arona, Canary Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends