Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Grayson, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and university setting. KYOVA Tri-State Mall, Paramount Arts Center, and Central Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 15 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ashland
- The closest major airport is in Huntington, WV (HTS-Tri-State), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grayson
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Kentucky Christian University is worth a campus tour. In the area, you'll also find KYOVA Tri-State Mall and Paramount Arts Center.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Grayson - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Central Park, 19.4 mi/31.1 km from the city center, and Pendleton Art Center, which is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) away.
Dressing for Grayson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 38.66 inches of rain falls on Grayson each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F