Visiting Le Croisic
Visitors can enjoy all that Le Croisic has to offer including the aquarium, waterfront, and golf courses. A top sight in the area is La Baule Beach.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Le Croisic
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 44.4 mi (71.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Croisic
A couple of favorite places to visit are Croisic Oceanarium and Croisic Port. Additionally, you'll find La Baule Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Le Croisic. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel de L'Océan - Amenities at this hotel include 2 restaurants and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Résidence Hôtelière Le Vénète - Amenities in this apartment include a kitchenette and free WiFi.
- Pierre & Vacances Résidence Saint Goustan - With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Getting Around Le Croisic
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Le Croisic Station. Le Croisic might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Le Croisic
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Le Croisic each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F