Those traveling to Piriac-sur-Mer are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is La Baule Beach.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Piriac-sur-Mer
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 46.4 mi (74.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Piriac-sur-Mer
La Baule Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Croisic Oceanarium and Terre De Sel.
As you make plans for a getaway to Piriac-sur-Mer, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 174 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel De la Poste is located in central Piriac-sur-Mer. This 2-star hotel in Piriac-sur-Mer features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking.
- Apartment FOR Rent Piriac-sur-mer is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the center of Piriac-sur-Mer. This 1-star hotel in Trignac features free WiFi and free parking.
- Quiet and Comfortable House Between Nature and sea is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Piriac-sur-Mer. Guests who stay at this 3-star residence in La Baule-Escoublac can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Piriac-sur-Mer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Piriac-sur-Mer gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F