Visiting La Turballe
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that La Turballe has to offer. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is La Baule Beach.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in La Turballe
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 44 mi (70.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Turballe
La Baule Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Terre De Sel and Croisic Oceanarium in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in La Turballe. Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel de Pen Bron - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for La Turballe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on La Turballe each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F