Travelers to Guernsey give high marks for the bustling port, lively bar scene, and beautiful gardens. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. A top sight in the city is Guernsey Harbour.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in Guernsey
- The closest major airport is in Guernsey (GCI), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Alderney (ACI), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Guernsey
The city's cultural venues include Guernsey Museum and Art Gallery and Fort Pembroke. The city is notable for landmarks like Castle Cornet, Little Chapel, and Hauteville House. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Saumarez Park, Petit Bot Bay, and Saints Bay Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Guernsey. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Les Rocquettes Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Blue Horizon Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- La Barbarie Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Other top sights in Guernsey include Guernsey Harbour.
Dressing for Guernsey
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 64°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Guernsey gets about 30.74 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F