There's nothing more satisfying than discovering new sights on vacation, and Harmony Borax Works is an excellent place to start.
To get there, you'll need to head off the beaten track and head to Death Valley, which is situated 290 miles from the state capital, Sacramento.
There's really just one place to reserve a room if you're hoping to stay near Harmony Borax Works, and that is The Ranch at Furnace Creek. It's just 2 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Harmony Borax Works
There are plenty of other things going on within close range of Harmony Borax Works:
- An engaging place to visit is Ubehebe Crater. The amazing force of nature is there for all to see, it's a place to remember.
- Grab some pamphlets at Furnace Creek Visitor Center to ensure you've got everything you need to make the most of your time in the area.
- Consider yourself a golfer? You will enjoy playing a game at Furnace Creek Golf Course.
- You and your friends will be stunned by the natural beauty of Artists Palette.
- If you want to get your bearings, make your way to Zabriskie Point. Not only will you be privy to picturesque views of the area, it's also an ideal place to take some photos.