Find Hotels in Hauteluce
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 16, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Hauteluce has to offer including the ski areas, spas, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Mont Blanc, Bellevue Cable Car, and Parc de Merlet. In Hauteluce, there are 17 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hauteluce
A couple of favorite places to visit are Les Saisies Tourism Office and Les Contamines-Montjoie Ski Resort. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mont Blanc and Bellevue Cable Car.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Hauteluce. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Résidence Lagrange Vacances Les Chalets D'Emeraude - With a stay at this 4-star residence, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Résidence Lagrange Vacances Les Chalets du Mont Blanc - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this vacation rental. With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Top places to visit around the area include Parc de Merlet, located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center, and Aiguille du Midi, which is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away.
Dressing for Hauteluce
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Hauteluce gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hauteluce?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hauteluce, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hauteluce?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Hauteluce?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Hauteluce?
What's the best place to stay near Choton?
What about the best place to stay close to Covetan Ski Lift?
What's the best hotel for a winter vacation in Hauteluce?
What are some hotels with pools in Hauteluce?
Recent reviews of Hauteluce hotels
More trip options
- Hauteluce Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hauteluce Airports
- Hotels near Popular Hauteluce Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hauteluce
- More Hotel Options in Hauteluce
- More Popular Hotels in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Other Hotels near Hauteluce, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends