Coeur d'Alene Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 5 economical motels in Coeur d'Alene among the more than 293 lodging choices. These budget accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Coeur d'Alene. Top sights include Silverwood Theme Park and Lake Coeur d'Alene.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and you can see these today along the historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you're likely to find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers' best-rated Coeur d'Alene motels available to book:
Motel 6 Coeur D'Alene
- If driving, you'll be within 21 minutes of Lake Coeur d'Alene.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool and free parking, as well as room amenities like WiFi.
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Post Falls
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within 13 minutes of Spokane Valley Mall by car.
Super 8 by Wyndham Coeur d'Alene
- Enjoy access to the computer station, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- If driving, you'll be within 20 minutes of Lake Coeur d'Alene.
- You'll be located within 24 minutes of Lake Coeur d'Alene by car.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Silverwood Theme Park.
- Enjoy access to the free parking, along with in-room amenities like an in-room safe.
What to Do in Coeur d'Alene
In this family-friendly area, enjoy its scenic riverfront and top-notch restaurants while you're sightseeing. Visitors like Coeur d'Alene for its theme park.
Must-see local attractions include:
- Silverwood Theme Park
- Lake Coeur d'Alene
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- McEuen Park
- Independence Point
- Tubbs Hill
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Coeur d'Alene Golf Course
- Triple Play Family Fun Park
- Stateline Stadium and Speedway
Coeur d'Alene is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Coeur d'Alene
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Coeur d'Alene by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 24° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 25.67 inches in a year
How to Get to Coeur d'Alene and Around the Area
Coeur d'Alene Transportation
|Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field) ||Airport ||25.2 mi (40.6 km) |
|Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.) ||Airport ||35.4 mi (57 km) |