Visitors to Hinckley are sure to enjoy the casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and live music. In Hinckley, there are 31 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hinckley
The city's natural beauty is on display at Banning State Park, Moose Lake State Park, and Robinson Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hinkley Fire Museum and Moose Lake Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Hinckley. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Hinckley Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Mora - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Grand Northern Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Hinckley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and -1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 2°F
- Average annual rainfall for Hinckley is 32.09 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°F