Find Hotels in Hudson, WI
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 30, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hudson, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its riverfront and waterfalls. Top sights around the area include Afton Alps Ski Area and Maplewood Mall.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Hudson
- The closest major airport is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hudson
Cultural venues in the city include Somerset Amphitheater, New Richmond Heritage Center, and Seasons on St. Croix Gallery. Favorite family attractions include Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway and Fawn Doe Rosa Wildlife Educational Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Willow River State Park, Float Rite Park, and Crystal Cave.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Hudson. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus New Richmond Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hudson - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Hudson I-94 - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Afton Alps Ski Area, located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city center, and Maplewood Mall, which is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) away.
Dressing for Hudson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 5°F at night
- Hudson gets about 33.31 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°F