Visitors can enjoy all that Ibarranguelua has to offer including its beaches. Around the area, top sights include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Zubizuri Bridge, and Santiago Cathedral.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Ibarranguelua
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ibarranguelua
A favorite place to visit in the city is Laga Beach. In the area, you'll also find Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and Zubizuri Bridge.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Casa Rural Arboliz - With a stay at this 3-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Santiago Cathedral, located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum, which is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) away.
Dressing for Ibarranguelua
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Ibarranguelua gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F