Visitors can enjoy all that Ondarroa has to offer including its beaches. There are 139 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ondarroa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Arrigorri Beach. You'll also find Saturraran Beach and Lekeitio Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Ondarroa, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Villa Antilla is 15.5 mi (25 km) from the center of Ondarroa. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Orio can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and WiFi.
- Hotel Talasoterapia Zelai is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from central Ondarroa. This 3.5-star hotel in Zumaia features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Silken Palacio Uribarren is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the heart of Ondarroa. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lekeitio can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Ondarroa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ondarroa is 1.69 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F