Travelers to Menaka will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Zubizuri Bridge, and Santiago Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 156 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bilbao
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Menaka
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Zubizuri Bridge, and Santiago Cathedral. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bilbao Fine Arts Museum and Plaza Moyua.
As you start planning your visit to Menaka, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 93 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Casa Rural Bekoabadene is located in central Menaka. This 3-star country house in Menaka features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Casa Rural Urresillo Landetxea is located in the heart of Menaka. This 3-star apartment in Menaka features free WiFi, free parking, and a game room.
Dressing for Menaka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Menaka each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F