Visitors can enjoy all that Mutriku has to offer including the seaside and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Zumaia
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Sebastian (EAS), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mutriku
A favorite place to visit in the city is Saturraran Beach. Additionally, you'll find Arrigorri Beach and Lekeitio Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Mutriku, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 61 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Arbe is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Mutriku. This 3-star hotel in Mutriku features free WiFi, free parking, and a poolside bar.
- Apartment/ Flat - Mutriku is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from central Mutriku. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Sebastian can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- Atseden - Basque Stay is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the center of Mutriku. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in San Sebastian can enjoy access to a café and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mutriku
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mutriku is 1.69 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F