Apartments in Indian Wells for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Indian Wells
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Other property types in Indian Wells
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Indian Wells Resort Hotel
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, Indian Wells
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Indian Wells
There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Indian Wells, including a selection of apartments. Why not enjoy the treasured shops and desert landscapes in this family-friendly area? Indian Wells Tennis Garden and Living Desert Zoo and Gardens are top attractions worth a visit.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, apartments include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Listed below are some of the favorite Indian Wells apartments you can choose from:
- In Indian Wells
- Includes free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and a dining area
- A dining area included
- Located in Indian Wells
When is the Best Time to Visit Indian Wells?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 84° F and nighttime temperatures average 44° F
- April-June: 106° F is the daytime average and 58° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 108° F and nighttime averages are around 69° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 97° F during the day and 44° F at night
- Average rainfall is 2.36 inches in a year
Must See in Indian Wells
Visitors to Indian Wells speak highly of its desert landscape and great entertainment. Family-friendly attractions include Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, whereas San Jacinto Mountains is a spot to enjoy the outdoors. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like Indian Wells Tennis Garden and River.Indian Wells is also known for:
- Live music
How to Get to Indian Wells and Around the Area
Fly into Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD), which is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) away from the city center. You can also search for flights into Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional), which is 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.