Visiting Rancho Mirage
Travelers to Rancho Mirage give high marks for the pristine golf courses, casinos, and entertainment choices. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its restaurants and live music. Top sights around the area include River, Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, and Palm Springs Air Museum.
- You'll find 1875 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Springs
- The closest major airport is in Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rancho Mirage
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert. Golfing is a top activity, and Rancho Las Palmas Country Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are River and Cancer Survivors Park.
In Rancho Mirage, you'll find 127 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- The Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Palm Springs Air Museum, which is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) away.
Dressing for Rancho Mirage
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 106°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 108°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 95°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Rancho Mirage is 4.41 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 106°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 45°F