Find Hotels Near Monument Circle, Indianapolis from $119
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Monument Circle
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2020
Monument Circle Hotel Guide
When you're ready to travel back through the decades, Monument Circle is waiting for you.
Because it's in Indianapolis, the state capital, you're able to discover everything else that this thriving city has to offer.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Monument Circle has about 32 hotels. The Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, the JW Marriott Indianapolis and the Conrad Indianapolis are just a few you'll want to consider. They are 1 mile, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Smart and savvy travelers will delight in the reasonable rates found at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Downtown. This hotel is positioned a short 1 mile away.
Vacationers eager to enjoy a bit of luxury and prestige will love this area's choice of upmarket accommodation options. You'll almost certainly experience a hint of class at hotels like the Westin Indianapolis and the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, only 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
The streets neighboring Monument Circle offer a delight for your tastebuds and your eyes. Thirsty Scholar is an excellent spot for an early-morning caffeine boost. If you've truly worked up an appetite, head to English Ivy's, also within walking distance, for a full meal. Finally, make your way to Knights of Columbus. Have a couple of beers and mingle with the locals.
Other Places to Visit near Monument CircleBefore your flight heads out, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from Monument Circle:
- If you enjoy the design features of historic buildings, you might want to tour President Benjamin Harrison Home. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old home.
- Visit Morris - Butler House, a significant historic property that you are able to see from the inside.
- If you appreciate the design features of historic structures, you might want to walk through the halls of Morris-Butler House. You'll love the workmanship of this old residence.
- It could be a tragedy, comedy or musical, time at Phoenix Theatre is the ideal way to while away a few hours.
- Get involved in community events at IndyFringe Theatre. Be sure to check out their up and coming performances, exhibitions and workshops.