Find Hotels in Ios
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Ios give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodations in Ios
- The closest major airport is in Parikia (PAS-Paros National), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Thira (JTR-Santorini National), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ios
The city is notable for landmarks like Skarkos, Paleokastro, and Tomb of Homer. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Yialos Beach, Mylopotas Beach, and Tzamaria Beach. Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Ios Ferry Port and Koumpara Beach are sights to visit.
In Ios, there are 65 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Agalia Luxury Suites - This 4.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Petradi Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Lofos Village Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Archaeological Museum, 22.4 mi/36.1 km from the heart of the city, and Museum of Prehistoric Thira, which is 22.8 mi/36.6 km away.
Dressing for Ios
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Ios each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 50°F