Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Isle-aux-Grues has to offer. Top sights around the area include Le Massif de Charlevoix and Mont Sainte-Anne.
- There are 188 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.), 46.8 mi (75.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isle-aux-Grues
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Le Massif de Charlevoix and Mont Sainte-Anne. Additionally, you'll find Saint Thomas Church and Grosse Ile and the Memorial of the Irish in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Isle-aux-Grues, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 188 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Auberge des Dunes is 4.3 mi (7 km) from central Isle-aux-Grues. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Saint-Antoine-de-l'Isle-aux-Grues can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Chateau Mont Sainte Anne is located 19 mi (30.5 km) from the heart of Isle-aux-Grues. This 4-star resort in Beaupre features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and a restaurant. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Hébergement Mont-Sainte-Anne is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the center of Isle-aux-Grues. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Beaupre can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Isle-aux-Grues
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.53 inches of rain falls on Isle-aux-Grues each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°F