Visitors to Islita are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Islita
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 52.2 mi (84 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Islita
Places to visit in the larger region include Carrillo Beach, San Miguel Beach, and Samara Beach. Additionally, you'll find Playa Coyote and Buena Vista Beach in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Punta Islita, Autograph Collection - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Islita
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Islita gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 62°F