Best Resorts in Jamestown
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Jamestown
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2019
Other property types in Jamestown
Club Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Club Wyndham Newport Overlook
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
East Bay Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Resorts in Jamestown
Longing for a relaxing getaway? You deserve the comforts and luxuries of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your vacation—from convenient food and drink options to entertainment and shopping. Browse the resort options in Jamestown and discover the one that's best for you, whether you picture yourself sitting down to fine dining or heading to the spa for a deep-tissue massage.
Our top-rated Jamestown resorts:
- Features an outdoor pool
- Has a fitness center
- Enjoy the spa tub and fitness center
What Can I Do in Jamestown?
Monuments like Jamestown Windmill and Beavertail Lighthouse are places to learn more about the local history, while avid golfers can hit the links at Newport Country Club and Newport National Golf Club. You'll also find top attractions like Fort Adams State Park and Naval War College Museum in the area.
Jamestown is also known for its:
- Bird watching
When Should I Visit Jamestown?
Here's a breakdown of the typical weather to help you choose trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 23° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 53° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 25° F at night
- Average rainfall is 48.46 inches in a year
How to Get to Jamestown and Around the Area
|Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State)||Airport||5.1 mi (8.1 km)|
|North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State)||Airport||7.1 mi (11.4 km)|
|Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green)||Airport||16.2 mi (26.1 km)|