Visitors can enjoy all that Jennings has to offer including the casinos, shopping, and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 140 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lafayette
- The closest major airport is in Lake Charles, LA (LCH-Lake Charles Regional), 34.4 mi (55.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lafayette, LA (LFT-Lafayette Regional), 40.2 mi (64.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jennings
The city's cultural venues include Zigler Museum and Tupper General Merchandise Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Oil and Gas Park to your agenda.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Suites Jennings - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Jennings
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 60.35 inches of rain falls on Jennings each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F