Visitors can enjoy all that Eunice has to offer including the cafés, entertainment choices, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, casinos, and museums.
- You'll find 140 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lafayette
- The closest major airport is in Lafayette, LA (LFT-Lafayette Regional), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eunice
Cultural venues in the city include Cajun Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Liberty Center for the Performing Arts, and Prairie Acadian Cultural Center. Additionally, you'll find Louisiana Orphan Train Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Eunice. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- L'Acadie Inn & RV Park - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Holiday Inn Express Eunice - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Eunice - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Eunice
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Eunice gets about 60.55 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 42°F