Consider yourself in a fresh city: you might picture yourself walking around downtown, noticing the buildings or the gorgeous world everywhere around you. But there's one attraction you're especially counting on: JetBlue Park at Fenway South. It has been an item on your bucket list for a while, and right now is finally the moment to check it off.
Hotels Near JetBlue Park at Fenway South
Hotels near JetBlue Park at Fenway South
JetBlue Park at Fenway South is renowned for putting on a show, so find your seat and get ready for some excitement!
It resides in Fort Myers, 65 miles away from the popular metropolis of Sarasota.
With 2 hotels in the immediate vicinity, you shouldn't have any trouble finding one that suits your tastes. The Days Inn & Suites Fort Myers Near JetBlue Park and Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport can all be found within a mere 2 miles of JetBlue Park at Fenway South.
If you can't afford to surrender a fortune on your accommodation, you will be happy to hear that there are several budget hotels relatively close by. Some establishments that come recommended include the Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Myers and the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers I-75/Gulf Coast Town Center.
If all you want to do is chill out in a luxurious environment, you might want to look into booking a room at one of the high-end hotels. Check out the facilities and latest deals at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Airport and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport/FGCU.
Kick up your heels, think back to the day's activities and savor a yummy dinner at Casa Lupita Cafe (13120 Westlinks Terrace # 10, Fort Myers). This eatery is just 0.6 miles from JetBlue Park at Fenway South.
After visiting JetBlue Park at Fenway South, why not check out the other things to do here:
- Do you consider yourself a golf fanatic? Spend a day working on your game at Legends Golf and Country Club.
- Created to sustain this area for years to come, Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve is the perfect spot for explorers.
- At Eagle Ridge Golf Club, you can play golf on one of the best courses in the region.
- Check out Gulf Coast Town Center, where you will find an impressive range of stores and dining options.
- Get back to basics at Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium, a popular destination for small groups and travelers looking to learn more about this area's important natural areas.
Expedia's directory of places to stay in Fort Myers has all the things you need, so you can be sure to get options near JetBlue Park at Fenway South you'll appreciate. You will not be the only one lots of tourists visit from nearly everywhere on the planet. Need help making a decision? Discover the secret pointers you're looking for. You'll rest easy once it's time to reserve, too: countless newcomers recommended their Fort Myers hotel.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling monument, the concierge service at accommodation close to JetBlue Park at Fenway South is awesome.
- Discover that Fort Myers hotels are always fresh and tidy.
- You're in the right place if you're seeking spaces that are comfy as well as fresh and clean.
With Expedia's comprehensive catalogue of hotels near JetBlue Park at Fenway South, you can stay right next door.
Learn All About Fort Myers
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Fort Myers when you've crossed JetBlue Park at Fenway South off your agenda.
- Take a look at some fun near Fort Myers and truly have a look at all the sights the neighborhood has to show.
- Polish off a tempting supper of its hallmark ingredients and discover a cute gallery to search for keepsakes.
- a full itinerary of action, you'll also realize Fort Myers knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few new landscapes. Planning a getaway to Fort Myers is always a good plan, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near JetBlue Park at Fenway South from Expedia. Reserve now!