Visitors to Joliette are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, parks, and golf courses.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 34.2 mi (55 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 41.4 mi (66.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Joliette
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Arthur Robillard Park, Renaud Park, and Parc Louis Querbes. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fernand Lindsay Amphitheatre and Musee d'Art de Joliette.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Château Joliette - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Joliette
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 10°F at night
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Joliette each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°F