History buffs will enjoy exploring Kanab, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and beautiful parks. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its local tours, cafés, and opera houses. In Kanab, there are 93 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kanab
The city is well known for its opera and cultural venues like Frontier Movie Town. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Ponderosa Canyon. The hiking trails and parks highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Moqui Cave, Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park, and Yovimpa Point.
In Kanab, you'll be able to select from 93 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Hampton Inn Kanab - Our customers like the pool and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Grand Circle Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kanab
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Kanab gets about 13.66 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F