Visitors to Fredonia are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Fredonia
- The closest major airport is in St. George, UT (SGU), 54.9 mi (88.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fredonia
Favorite places to visit in the city include Downtown Fredonia, Fredonia Recreation Area, and Pipe Spring National Monument. In the area, you'll also find Frontier Movie Town and Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Grand Canyon Ranch & Outfitters - Amenities at this 2.5-star ranch include free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Fredonia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- About 13.66 inches of rain falls on Fredonia each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F