Find Hotels in Kaslo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Kaslo has to offer including the lakeside setting, mountain views, and jazz scene. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. In Kaslo, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kaslo
The city's cultural venues include Langham Cultural Centre and SS Moyie National Historic Site. Additionally, you might want to add Fletcher Falls to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Kaslo. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Sentinel - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Kaslo Hotel and Pub - Our customers like the dining options and central location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Kaslo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Kaslo each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F